Friday, July 29, 2011

New ideas!

Today my brain is working 1000 miles per hours and I'm having a loooot of new ideas that I could post here. I'm not going to tell you guys all of them, but I'm going to let you know about some, and I want to know what you guys think about them. Leave the comments below! ;)

  1. I'm going to start doing interviews and guest posts here. People who are on their way to an acting career, or a modelling career, "youtube actors", and anyone who might give advice about it. So, if you do some work like this, or you have an experience that you think could be shared with us, let me know. Send me an e-mail at actinginyourstyle@hotmail.com I'll be more than happy to talk about you here.
  2. I'm starting acting and modelling contests here. No, your not getting any prizes if you win but it's still a great experience and a way of training and improving every day. I hope you participate.
  3. I'm starting "answer posts". Ok, what does that mean? It means that every once in a while I'll ask you guys to send your questions to me, and I'll make a whole post answering some of them.
That's it(I mean, that's not it, I'm having many, many ideas. But that's the one I wanted to share) I want your opinions on those, so please leave the comments below. Feel free to ask any questions too.
-Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment