Monday, July 4, 2011

Disney Channel Open Call

Hey guys,
Ok, I didn't expect my first post to be about this, especially because I didn't even talked about Open Calls, or Disney Channel (or anything), but I was looking on the internet, and I found it, and I just felt the need to share it with you guys.
So basically, Disney Channel is hosting an Open Call in Virginia, more specifically, in The Greater Richmond Convention Center, 403 North Third St., Richmond, VA 23219. It's going to be on July 9th, so if you either live in Virginia or is going to be there or can have your parents drive you there, make sure to attend. They are going to give you an application form and a monologue to present.
To participate, you should be from 10-18 years old, or look like you are 10-18.

There is NO fee, you don't have to pay anything.

Unfortunately, I'm not going, for I'm going to be in New York(home) at the time, but let me know if you will go, and leave a comment telling me how it went!!

Click here for more information.

xoxo
-Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment