Monday, July 25, 2011

Acting Techiniques Online

I've been searching around and I found out that many, many people ask if they should get acting classes, if online tips helped and stuff like that.
The answer is: it depends
On what? On you
What I mean is, there are lots of helpful techiniques that are listed online and there are tips that actually help you become a better actor. But mostly it depends on you. There are tips and techiniques that may be helpful for me and may not work with someone else. Like, how to fake cry and how to fake laugh and how to do this and that.
But the truth is, there are lots of ways to do those things and they might work for you or not, so keep trying and if it doesn't work, just try something else.
Example: I can't fake cry(I can pretend I'm crying(and it actually sounds pretty real) but if you don't see my face but no tears come out), but I'm still working on that.
So just keep looking for the way that works the best for you and keep working. ;)

Hope I helped.
-Julia

PS. Sorry, I couldn't update last friday. But I have reasons, and the reason is that I drove(I mean, my mom drove, I was just bored in the car) all the way from Arlington to New York, and then I had to take a shower and unpack and pack again, and I did log on to my blog but I didn't really have time to do anything because I had to get ready and get a plane to L.A.(I know what you're thinking. Why didn't you just get the plane from VA to LA. My mom's weird like that sometimes.), and when I got to LA finally, I was super tired and hungry(I get sick with airplane food) and the only things I could think about was FOOD, and BED(which by the way, was the most confortable bed I've ever slept) and I had a pretty busy weekend. I mean, I spent my whole weekend on my friend Emily's house and I didn't even touch a computer, so I couldn't even make up to it during the weekend.
Sorry!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment