Thursday, September 8, 2011

Monologues dot com

Yes, I've been doing some research and like I said in the previous post click here to read it I'm going to post some monologues in here and some sites where you can find them.
Like I was saying, I've been doing some research and I found this site about monologues (well, actually it's a blog) and I couldn't look in it as much as I should've but I found some monologues that seem good and that you guys might like. Link for the site below.

That's it guys, I hope this helps. Later on I promise I'm going to do some more research and try and find some more monologues for you guys. Of course you can search by yourself in the Internet or in books that you like.
I didn't put as much time in this research bout monologues yet but I'm going to.
Xoxo
-Julia

Link to the site: http://www.monologueblogger.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment