Monday, September 26, 2011

One more site about monologues!

Like I promised, I did some more research and found a good website if you don't know how to find monologues. I looked into and this is how it works:

The monologues are separated into comedic, dramatic(remember I said that agencies usually ask for a comedic and a dramatic monologue?)classic, "for children" and "for seniors".
Once you choose your type of monologue and if you are a woman or a man you'll be able to choose from a list of monologues(with title and author).
My advice is read a few, choose the ones you like and from those, choose the one that best fits what your agency is asking for.
Hope this helps you guys.
Xoxo
-Julia

The website: http://www.monologuearchive.com/

Click here to read my previous post about monologues.

1 comment:

  1. this is a very good and informative site I love your all content and had great time visiting your site.
    .thanks for this great information and keep posting good and informative content good luck : https://www.fdcmovies.com/

    ReplyDelete