Thursday, September 22, 2011

Guest Posts

Sometime ago I decided to publish guest posts here on the blog(Which are normal posts except they are written by other people (guests) and are published here). My first guest was Linda Wartenweiler, an actress that lives here in New York (follow her on twitter @lindaswizz nd read the post she wrote here).
No, guest posts doesn't mean that I'm going to stop posting. Actually, they are only gonna happen every once in a while. It's just a chance of getting to know people that work with acting and their perspective about whatever topic they might talk about(of course everything having to do with either acting or modeling).
If you are interested and have something to share please contact me by email actinginyourstyle@hotmail.com You can also send me an @ at twitter @ActingInUrStyle
-Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment