Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Tips - what to take to a photoshoot

Hey guys,
Before I say anything, I'm sorry for not posting on monday,I got really busy(with stupid stuff but still really busy) and all of a sudden it was 3 in the morning. But here it is.

Some tips that might help you to choose which clothes you should and which one yo shouldn't take to a photoshoot. By the way, these are only tips, you don't have to follow them. I'm here to help you, not tell you what to do.
Moving on...

What I took to my photoshoot

1- I tried to start getting basic everyday stuff like shorts and tank tops and jeans.. Of course I tried to take the ones that I though were beautiful enouh to be in my pictures but I think you just need some basic stuff besides all the glamour ;)
2- I'm a really girly girl, I love skirts, dresses, pink, purple.. so I got (absent mindedly) a lot of girly stuff.
3- Apart from the basic stuff, I tried to take clothes that I'd use to parties. I took my homecoming dress (:
4-As for shoes, I tried to take differen types. I did take some flats but it was a waste of time and space in my bag because they only do high heels. Fortunately I hade 4 different pairs
5- here were 4 looks but I took more clothes than I needed. There were many leftovers but since they are the ones who choose what you wear it's better to take more than you need.

Tips

1- first of all, take different kinds of clothing. Take stuff that you'd wear to school, and stuff that you'd wear to the mall, and something that you'd wear on a part or on a date, etc..
2- take more than necessary because you never know what they might like or not. Don't wear suff you don't like though. It's your photoshoot and you should wear what you like.
3- take things that are neutral and that would fit with anything. It's important to have those. But it's also important to take colorful stuff that you think it's cool.
4-express yourself with those clothes. Show your style and your personality in it. Choose clothing that shows who you are. Remember those are your pictures and whenever you look at them, you have to see yourself!
5- don't be shy. Take everything you want with you and let's see what happens!

That's it. Hope I helped!
-Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment