Monday, August 8, 2011

Back In New York

Hey guys,
Not that this has anything to do with acting, or with anything that is even related to acting, but I am back in New York which means home, cause I live in New York! Not that you guys care where I am, hahah. I just wanted to say that this is the second month of the blog(August) and I have tons of stuff I want to talk to you guys about, and tell you guys. Now that I am back home for good(for the rest of the summer, and probably untill the next school break, haha), it's going to be a lot easier to be posting often(or at least to stick to the Monday and Friday rule).
And also, thanks to everyone who is reading my blog and everyone who follows me on twitter. That means a lot. I know the blog is still little but, I'm working on it, and I hope it helps everyone with whatever they need. And feel free to comment about anything that you think could improve.
Thank you to all of you
xoxo
-Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment