Monday, August 15, 2011

My visit to the modeling agency - what I was wearing

Hey guys,
Just a fast post to let you know what I was wearing at my interview to the modeling agency. I've been super busy with this whole back home + back to work climate so.. I'm sorry. I'll be posting more soon.

I was wearing a simple dress and ballet flats and I had no make up on, and the reason why is that I though it was appropriate because people in modeling agency usually wants to see you for who you are, no make up. But they didn't tell me not to wear it, I just didn't because I thought it was right and because I was super late.

Pics:
I love this dress, and it's simple and light. Perfect.

These ones are just because they are the only shoes that I have that matches the dress (flat I mean) and they are comfortable so.. Pefect!

Yeah, so that's it. Try to dress really simply, the interview take some time so you should be comfortable but beautiful at the same time.

Good luck guys!
xoxo
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment